The first and only triple-head gamma camera that is designed exclusively for nuclear cardiac imaging. Its three-detector design delivers high count statistics, excellent sensitivity and outstanding image quality.
The Digirad Cardius Triple Head feature solid-state detectors, which are lighweight, rugged and extremely compact. Specifically designed for cardiac SPECT imaging, the compact design allows installation within a 7’ x 8’ room. This Cardius system includes a cardiac processing workstation with automatic motion correction technology. Optional programs include 4DM SPECT, Cedars-Sinai QGS/QPS and Emory Cardiac Toolbox.
- COMFORTABLE – Compact and open upright design simplifies patient ingress & egress
- COMPACT – designed for minimal space requirements (7’ x 8’)
- VERSATILE – can handle patients up to 500 lbs
- EFFICIENT – Up to 38% more efficient than competitive dual-head system designs and capable of performing a 7-minute stress acquisition study.
- HIGHER CLARITY – high definition solid state (HDSD) and TRUACQ count-based imaging
- FLEXIBLE – the ability to simply relocate the system to another office or room
AcqSmart™ workflow tools
TRUACQ Count-Based Imaging™ acquisition
Advanced Windows XP .Net platform
User-friendly modern interface
Persistence ROI drawing capability
Seamless database integration
Please contact one of our knowledgeable sales representatives at 724-774-1400.