ECAM Variable Angle Stationary Camera
The ECAM is a high performance solid state dual detector variable angle system with flexible patient positioning for planar imaging, whole‐body scans, cardiac and general SPECT studies and high throughput for every acquisition type. The gantry, with its motion flexibility including caudal/cephalic detector tilt, offers full clinical utility for general purpose, cardiology, oncology, and neurology studies.
• Dual-head solution with variable angulations (180°, 90°, 76°)
• Open gantry design
• 3/8″ crystal
• Automatic body contouring
• Whole body acquisition
• Wide range of collimators
• 12 months warranty
Reconditioned Siemens CCam Dual Head Gamma Camera
• 450lb weight limit
• 90º fixed dual detectors
• Motion Correction software
• Reclined position imaging
• Quantitative cardiac software with options including:
Custom NEW Dell Workstations with the latest Windows Operating System and 4DM or Cedars CSI Software!
• Complete Installation, Applications Training and 1 year Warranty
Please don’t hesitate to contact us or call one of our sales representatives at 724-774-1400 to learn more about OVIS unique molecular imaging solutions.